Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July


We started out the day by going to a neighborhood flag ceremony.
They read quotes, and sang songs.
Then they had sack races, a tug-o-war, and face painting.
Cameron waited in line for what felt like forever to get his face painted like a cat.
Then wanted it washed off immediately after.


We bought a few sparklers. Cameron was so excited to get started.






Jorie liked watching. We also went to Lehi to watch the fireworks at Thanksgiving Point. The kids loved it. The best part was Jorie's sweet little "ouuuuuuuu" for each firework.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Sounds like you had a fun day!!

Kristen said...

Yeah! I'm glad you guys have a blog. I love what you did with your back yard! I'm way jealous...I wish we had some grass for the kids to play on. Maybe someday :). It was great seeing you guys today. I feels like it's been forever!