Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Tree

On Friday, we decided to put up the Christmas tree. The kids and I were so excited.
As soon as I got all of the Christmas totes upstairs I lost some of my enthusiasm.
I found my self saying "Slow down", "one thing at a time", "We have to put the lights on first!"
Oh, the simple joys of childhood.


So much help!


"Look Daddy! I got another one"


All three of us hard at work.


The Original Finished Product.
It has changed design many, MANY times since Friday.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Count your blessings it is soooo much more fun to decorate with someone than by yourself.
Love MOM

john said...

I think our tree in the future is going to be bald on the bottom with more ornaments on the top.

Unknown said...

I am afraid it won't help, honey. Cameron has dumped out his blocks to use the block bucket as a stool to get the ones he wanted that were too high.