Friday, March 13, 2009

Jorie's First Professional Haircut


I was tired of all of the layers in Jorie's hair. So I decided to get her haircut.
Here she is all grown up sitting in the pink car at CookieCutters. I love this place. I have been taking Cameron there for about 6 months now. They get to pick their car and watch a movie while they are getting a haircut.


She sat so still. It was so much better than I anticipated. Watching Elmo really takes their mind off of the cut.


Isn't she just as cute as ever? So grown up. I love it. Now it can grow in evenly.

3 comments:

Berry Family said...

too cute! Loving those big blue eyes.

Angel Dawn said...

Looks like all the neices and nehpews are getting stunning new hair cuts. I am referring to Cali and Isaac as well. Cute cute cute.

Arlene said...

I,ve never seen a place like that!!Very cool. I wish we had one around here. I also think the first haircut makes them look so grown up.