Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching up....

I have been horrible about posting our pictures. I have gotten about a month behind. Here is a quick recap of what has happened this month.

Memorial Day Weekend

Camping in the Backyard!


Planting the Ward Garden.

Cameron Digging!

Jorie Watering Potatoes.


Trying out the new Slip-n-Slide.



Sunday Puppet Show.



Memorial Day Activities


Jumping on the trampoline with all of the cousins.


Visiting with Grandma Marje and Grandpa Reed.

Playing with Papa and all of the second cousins.


Union Station

We have tried twice to go to the train museum in Ogden. Every time something prevents us from getting in. This time we got there at closing time but we did get to play on the trains outside.






Mother's Day

The Hutton traditional treasure hunt.


My new carpet cleaner. Exactly what I wanted!! I love my clean carpets in the living room.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Life just gets so busy. Glad to see you are all healthy and happy.

Brigham said...

Cosette, you look so good! I just love your little family and all the fun you have together :)

Mamma Hen said...

I am so glad you posted fun things about yoru beautiful family