Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grandpa Reed

On Friday evening my grandfather, Reed Howey Henderson passed away. A wonderful Husband, Father and Grandfather. We will miss you Grandpa Reed.

Friday night at about 5:00 pm we got the call saying my grandfather had passed away. My dear sweet sensitive Cameron came and sat on my lap. As I explained to him that Grandpa Reed had died and had gone to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again, Cameron looked at me and said "But he will come back, Right?" I explained that we would see him again after we die. He started crying and said,"I will miss him".
"Me too my dear...me too."
And we sat and held each other and cried.
A tribute to a wonderful man, who lived a long fulfilling life.
We love you!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Co.. I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. It is hard when we lose our loved ones, no matter how old they are. I am so glad we have the gospel in our lives and the knowledge that we will see them again someday. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.