Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

We decided to color our Easter Eggs today since tomorrow will be very busy. We have made special arrangements with the Easter Bunny to come to our house on Saturday since John and I both have meetings on Sunday morning. The kids had a lot of fun together coloring their share. It is fun to see their personalities come out in everything they do. I divided up the eggs giving each child half. Cameron didn't waste any time. He chose to color one egg at a time. He had a very streamlined process, in and out.

Jorie on the other hand is a multi-tasker. She had to have an egg in every color at once. And each had to sit in the dye for an extended period of time to achieve maximum color. And no one was allowed to help her. She assigned me an egg that I could color and I was strongly repremanded if I tried to help with a different one. See the video clips below.

5 comments:

Kay said...

Jorie's bright colors really pop out. She is efinitely going to be a leader. The clips make me laugh. Love Grandma

Mel said...

What a hoot!! Isn't it amazing how different they can be?

Kay said...

I don't think this egg coloring party looks very fun, the kids are too clean! Love Papa

Arlene said...

Isn't it amazing how each child has their own personality and way of doing things. Mine sure do. Happy Easter. I finally got my blog up and running!!! Check it out.

Unknown said...

Well Papa, The pictures were taken before either of them dragged their sleeves through the dye. Cameron had green and Jorie's arm was Orange. Rest assured that there was a big mess by the time they were done. :)