Monday, April 27, 2009

Other Easter Actiivities

Easter Clothes


Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Hutton's



Easter Morning



Hand Print Easter Lilies


An idea from Family Fun....The flowers are made from the kids hand prints.



Making Paper Mache Eggs

I saw this idea in the Family Fun Magazine and thought that the kids would have fun making them. Again my kids showed their true personalities. Cameron was totally grossed out by having to touch the gooey, sticky paper mache glue. So I had to get him a paint brush so that he could paint the "goo" on so as not to get it on his hands. Half way through he lost interest and I ended up finishing his egg. Jorie on the other hand was loving the mess. She would have done it with her fingers, but had to have a paintbrush when her brother did. That probably helped me with the clean up, so no complaint here. She and Daddy worked so diligently on her egg all the way to the end.

Like Father, like Son!


Waiting for them to dry!


The Finished Product!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I see the kids were looking for eggs under your couch cushions!!

Mel said...

I love the Family Fun Magazine. They have such cute ideas.

Cami said...

You are one of the most creative moms I know. I want to be just like you!